Marriage Visitor Visa UK
UK Visit Visa – Marriage Visitor Visa
We have the requisite expertise to process any type of Visit Visa UK. In this post you get information relating to Marriage Visitor Visa. If you are interested and applying for any different type of visit visa then please go to STANDARD VISIT VISA, PARENT OF A TIER 4 CHILD VISA, PERMITTED PAID ENGAGEMENT VISA, and SHORT-TERM STUDY VISA.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][TS_VCSC_Skill_Sets_Standalone skillset_id=”8287″ custompost_name=”UK Visitor Visas” bar_tooltip=”true” animation_view=”left-to-right”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Marriage Visitor Visa UK
Following are the basic requirements and details of Marriage Visitor Visa as updated on Gov.UK as on Feb 4, 2016[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_tabs style=”modern” color=”peacoc” spacing=”2″ gap=”1″ active_section=”1″ pagination_style=”flat-rounded” pagination_color=”peacoc” title=”Details of Short-Term Study Visa”][vc_tta_section title=”Overview” tab_id=”1454508196978-ec93b955-43fb”][vc_column_text]
1. Overview – Marriage Visitor Visa UK
You must apply for a Marriage Visitor Visa UK if:
- you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK.
- you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK.
- you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership.
- you meet the other eligibility requirements.
How long it takes to get a visa – Marriage Visitor Visa UK
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
You can check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country.
Fees – Marriage Visitor Visa UK
It costs £85 to apply.
How long you can stay – Marriage Visitor Visa UK
You can use this visa to visit the UK for up to 6 months.
What you can and can’t do – Marriage Visitor Visa UK
You can use this visa to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK:
- within 6 months of your arrival.
- in any location licensed for this purpose.
- get public funds
- bring in family members (‘dependants’) – they must apply separately.
- live in the UK for extended periods through frequent visits.
- extend your visa or switch to another visa.
- work – except for permitted activities related to your work or business overseas, eg attending meetings.
- study for more than 30 days – studying can’t be the main reason for your visit.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Eligibility” tab_id=”1454508196996-8aed84e1-bc18″][vc_column_text]
You must prove that you’re:
- 18 or over.
- free to give notice of marriage, to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of your arrival.
- in a genuine relationship.
- visiting the UK for less than 6 months.
- leaving the UK at the end of your visit.
- able to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that you can be supported and housed by relatives or friends.
- able to meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
- not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Documents” tab_id=”1454508579521-20f6e15f-c5e8″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Apply” tab_id=”1454509618258-3feada76-cb7b”][vc_column_text]